Welcome to Expression-Artists! We're excited to have you. We do accept non-member submissions, but those are LIMITED to only one submission a day and you cannot submit to the "Featured" folder. Members can submit as many deviations as they like each day and are permitted to submit to the "Featured" folder.
FOR MEMBERS: If you do choose to submit to "Featured," PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT IT IS ONE OF YOUR BETTER WORKS. No rough sketches, stick people, or works in progress (WIP) in this folder. Occasionally, we will like a deviation from a gallery folder so much that we will decide to add it to the "Featured" folder. This is based on the picture's quality and is chosen at the discretion of the administrator.
REMEMBER: All join requests are automatically accepted, so please feel free to join our group and submit your artwork!
We accept ALL mediums of art, so please contribute whatever you like!
Here's a more detailed list of what we accept:
- Any closeup of the eyes is acceptable as long as they express an emotion and not just exhibit the eyes for the sake of showing off eyes.
- The sky's the limit on this one! Just remember that the whole face should be visible; no bottom half of the face. Eyes must always be visible. HALF FACE shots are also permited so long as one full half of the face is visible.
- Remember that the entire face should be visible.
Partial or full-body shots
- Just make sure that the face is visible.
- More than one type of expression in the picture? Please send them over to this folder! If you have a deviation with multiple characters with the same expression, you are permitted to submit them to the appropriate folder.
PLEASE submit your artwork to the correct folder. This makes it easier for the administrator to keep the group organized. Do not submit to the "Featured" folder unless you really feel that the work deserves that place (The administrator reserves the right to accept or decline all submissions to the featured folder). If you are not sure where to submit your artwork, click on the gallery folders and read the descriptions for help. If you're still unsure, send us a note with a link to your deviation, and we will help you.
This group is meant to be user friendly for all ages, so please be mindful of the following:
NO suggestive/sexual material
- Nothing mature, suggestive or explicit. Remember that the human body was designed in a beautiful way and is not to be viewed as an object. After all, this group is all about facial expressions, not sexual material. Please keep your submissions as user-friendly as possible.
- Any profanities in a deviation will be declined. Profanities depicted with symbols (e.g. #@*!?) will also be declined as they are too suggestive and take away from the whole purpose of the deviation. Let's speak positively!
NO excessive violence/gore
- Deviations containing violence are acceptable. Some blood is okay, but let's keep it to a minimum. Remember, this group is all about expressions, not gore. Keep your submissions as user-friendly as possible.
- Let's treat everyone well here in this group. We're a family of artists, right? Any fighting or bullying will result in the termination of your group membership.
If you have any questions at all, just message one of the administrators!
Thank you for your co-operation, and we look forward to your submissions!
|More Journal Entries|